Tech-Solutions offers total electro-technical solutions worldwide in the maritime industry.
Built on professional experience of over two decades, mainly in the offshore, wind and dredging sector, we assist our partners by engineering and installing complete and customised solutions for both on- and offshore industries. Today we have accomplished an extensive track record in delivering consents for large, complex, multidisciplinary electro-technical projects all over the globe.
- Antwerp based head office with international project locations
- Young and involved team of skilled engineers and technicians
- Highly dynamic and service-oriented company that invests in the future
- Proven track record within the marine offshore industry (Commissioning, MOB, DEMOB, Electric cabling, etc.)
Main responsibilities of the lead engineers:
- Lead various projects from offer to delivery
- Continue to expand our offshore project portfolio by supporting business development activities with our clients and new opportunities
- Develop and motivate yourself and your colleagues to reach the best goal for yourself, each other and the company!
Skills & Qualifications
- A Master degree (or equivalent), preferably in a relevant Marine offshore discipline, with a strong emphasis on marine electro-technical engineering.
- Experience in coordinating a team of technician.
- Deliver technical input to our clients
- Open communication skills with the ability to build long term relationships with internal and external stakeholders, clients and suppliers
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Preferably an established network in the marine offshore industry
- Team player
- Experience in budget management and reporting
- Hands-on mentality
- Willingness to travel frequently, including international travel
What is in it for you?
To enable continued success in this exciting industry, we are seeking for a talented, motivated and involved project lead engineer to join our energetic team. Where you will have the opportunity to develop your own skills as a project lead as well as playing an active role as a team member in shaping the future direction of the company.
The pace will be challenging and rewarding. There are significant opportunities for career development within the company. We have an extensive portfolio of projects and opportunities worldwide.